Garlic supplements are also great to reduce hair shedding.
A secret supplement called Methyl-Sulfonyl-
Methane or(MSM)can help to grow your hair quickly! It contains sulfur and lengthens the natural hair growth phase allowing greater lengths to be achieved in a shorther period of time. You can purchase this from any health food store as it is also recommended for joint pain and arthritis.
3. Take flaxseed oil also known as linseed oil. You can get it in capsule form which is easy to take. It contains the all important proteins and omega oils which are helpful in the treatment of dandruff. The oils help to promote glossy strong hair growth.
4. Try not to brush your hair too much when it's dry. The hair will break when you force a brush or comb through tangles. Use your fingers to run through conditioned wet hair or a wide tooth comb if you must.
5. Perform a scalp massage
often. A great time to do one is just after you apply a conditioning
You can massage the conditioner into your scalp and work it through you
hair. The massage will stimulate circulation and hair growth, so will exercise!
6. Quit smoking. Smoking can cause hair loss. That would slow down your aim to grow long hair for sure!
7. Reduce the amount of chemicals you apply to your hair. Dyes, relaxers and perms applied too often will encourage breakage and even if you do manage to grow long hair, it will need to be trimmed because of over processed split ends.
8. Calm down with the heat appliances. Obviously there are times when you need to use the hairdryer or straighteners, but every day? No way..not if you want healthy strong growth. Try to limit heat.
9. Wear protective hairstyles when you can, to stop you hair ends rubbing on your clothes as they can break off. Loose braids, buns and french rolls are good.
Many people are reporting the use of Mega Tek Eqyss has regrown hair & promoted fast hair growth!
10. Keep your brush and combs clean at all times, don't let anyone else use them. You don't have to be rude about it but be careful.
You can get infections especially if you have broken skin on your scalp.
Also head lice are pain and they can easily spread from head to head. Some lice infections can be so bad, you would have to cut all your hair off. You DO NOT want that. You would have to start your 'grow long hair' quest from scratch!
11. If you use bobby pins, or metal clips in your hair, make sure they are rust free and free from rough edges as they might damage your hair.
12. BE PATIENT. If you treat your hair well, and protect it from nasties like heat damage, over processing, lice, and feed it with good shampoos, nutrients etc you WILL achieve your goal of longer hair !
13. Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Hydration is good for your overall bodily functions.14. Sleep with a satin scarf or use a satin pillow case. Normal Cotton cases can dry out the hair leading to breakage.